Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Critics Corner + Opinion Central

Critics Corner + Opinion Central Book and articles reviewed...Theories analyzed....You know what they say about opinions...they're like Ripperological viewpoints....everyone has one.

Old November 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

Default Copycat In Missouri

Some in this field believe that the Ripper did not inspire anyone else to commit murder in a similar fashion...I disagree.

This cretin in Missouri was inspired by the nameless phuck who massacred people in a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D235712

Worth discussing ?

By the way, I usually disagree with people who are against the implementation of the death penalty for murderers ...but in the case of the Aurora murderer, I think its best they keep him alive for as long as possible, since he seems to be antsy to leave this mortal coil.