Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Motives and Reasons > 11. Political and/or Ideological

11. Political and/or Ideological “For the JDL leader Meir Kahane and his many fervent followers, any and all measures to further Jewish survival and welfare - including terror, dispossession, and murder - are entirely justified.” - Mark Weber

Old February 12th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #1
admin tim

Talking Jack the Ripper and the Jews

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109901

A fine-looking Ripper message board, with an interesting discussion. Perchance the Proprietor should attempt to cross-pollinate.....
admin tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 06:22 PM   #2
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

Default Jewish Ritual Murder

Tim:

This is a better account of the claims of Jewish ritual murder ( the theory that its most ardent supporter,Arnold Leese,a Brit,would disagree with,I'm sure...but nonetheless its false. )

It could be possible that a Jew committed a murder in a ritualistic fashion ( for example,a shochet...or even a crazy Orthodox Jew fed up with the shiksa kurvas in his neighborhood....). There's no doubt about that.

But to claim that a Jew did this for the reasons the boys at Stormfront posit is false.

Someone who would commit an act of ritual murder,a blood libel act by a nefarious Jew, according to the promoters of this vile idea themselves, would most definitely not use blood from prostitutes and above all,commit them on the street.

Encyclopedia: Blood libel against Jews The Tiszaeszlár blood libel, also known as the Tisza-Eszlar Affair, was a blood libel and trial that set off Anti-Semitic agitiation in Hungary in 1882 ...
www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/ Blood-libel-against-Jews - 94k - Cached - Similar pages
Old April 7th, 2006, 06:56 PM   #3
admin tim

Lightbulb Look at the smilie, man

Yeah, Howard, I agree that that stormfront site is a bubble or two off-center, but it IS interesting to read, just as I had said. And the message board itself looks good. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

I believe the stormfront bunch are neo-Nazis, so their take on Jews being responsible for the Whitechapel Murders is colored appropriately. Certainly, there are more sensible and probable Jewish theories around.
admin tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Howard Brown
This message has been deleted by .
Old April 7th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Howard Brown
This message has been deleted by .
Old July 17th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #4
robhalford88
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Yeah, Howard, I agree that that stormfront site is a bubble or two off-center, but it IS interesting to read, just as I had said. And the message board itself looks good. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

I believe the stormfront bunch are neo-Nazis, so their take on Jews being responsible for the Whitechapel Murders is colored appropriately. Certainly, there are more sensible and probable Jewish theories around.
I am a sustaining member at Stormfront. You may be surprised to find a lot of dissent even over people using nazi avatars, let alone politics.
Don't believe all the rumours you hear.