Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > The Forensics Forum

The Forensics Forum Forum for discussion of the forensic sciences as they may apply to the Whitechapel Murders.

Old April 19th, 2017, 11:26 AM   #51
San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Fran View Post
My royal MJW DNA donor has 9 Tudor and 9 pages of Stewart cousins when you search the cousins' pedigree names.
I have only one page of Stewart and no Tudors.
How many do you have Howard?
Here's another experiment, Howard:

There are two brothers on Ancestry who are fourth cousins of one of MJK's boyfriends. Their family tree matches the one Chris Scott did for the unnamed lover.

One of the brother's came up a cousin match with my MJK candidate, MJW. (She's 1/3 British too with 12 pages of cousins with London as a location in their family trees.)

Some think this is a coincidence. If it's a coincidence, then it should happen again.

Howard, I'll send you the two brother's Usernames, and the unique family name I got from Chris' Casebook tree and used to find them, and you can see if either one of them show up on your cousin list when you enter the name in the Search Matches engine. Their tree is locked but it doesn't matter as long as their Username shows up. OK?
San Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #52
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

I got 'em, San Luis Obispo.

I'll give them to Nina to check out.
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:40 PM   #53
San Fran

Howard has emailed me the results of my experiment. The results were negative which is positive for me.

Howard is NOT related, even distantly (5th to 8th cousin), to either of the two brothers who are 4th cousins of MJK's boyfriend.

As I said, MJW/K's great grandaughter IS related to one of them. (approx. 75 percent chance of getting a cousin match with one of 2 fourth cousins.)

I am willing to repeat this test with any AncestryDNA user to prove this is not a coincidence.

P.S. I'm cancelling the offer. I don't want to give away the name of the father of Mary Jane Kelly's son.
San Fran is offline   Reply With Quote