Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Persons Of Interest or Actual Suspects > WaCkY RiPpEr ThEoRiEs

WaCkY RiPpEr ThEoRiEs Got a theory that Jack was a renegade ninja or an alien merely gathering human DNA? Share it with us, but only in this forum.

Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:52 PM   #21
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

Cris:

Mannoshevitz, I didn't think of that ! Thanks !
Old October 23rd, 2010, 11:59 PM   #22
Stan Reid
Burden to society

Mary did it, capping off her spree with a suicide.

Stan
Stan Reid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #23
Andrew Komyati

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-killings.html

I just read this article. Does anyone know why files would be censored for so long?

Could a police officer be included as one of the suspects?
Andrew Komyati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #24
Chris G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Komyati View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-killings.html

I just read this article. Does anyone know why files would be censored for so long?

Could a police officer be included as one of the suspects?
Hello Andrew

The files that Trevor Marriott was trying to get made public are Special Branch files that contain information on Irish nationalist informants. The government was resistant to releasing the files because doing so would make public the names of informants and so might make it dangerous for descendants of those persons. It has nothing to do with the possibility that a police officer might have been a suspect but more to do with the secrecy involved in the centuries-long struggle with the Fenians and later the IRA.

Best regards

Chris
For info about RipperCon in Baltimore, MD,
April 7-8, 2018, go to http://rippercon.com/
Chris G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #25
Anna Morris

Chris: That is hilarious!
Old October 1st, 2014, 05:20 AM   #26
Cajun May
profiler

I think the ripper killed for sexual gratification and harvested organs from his victims to cannibalize or just to preserve so he could relive the experience. I think police probaby knew who the killer was but were not allowed to reveal his identity, hence the sealing of the case for 100 years?

Though I once believed a policeman could have been the ripper, I now feel it was someone whose identity the home office wanted kept private.

This is all I can theorize based on the evidence we have to date.
Cajun May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2014, 09:20 AM   #27
Christer Holmgren
Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun May View Post

This is all I can theorize based on the evidence we have to date.
Going on the evidence, Iīd say thatīs a fair amount of theorizing!
Christer Holmgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2014, 06:12 PM   #28
Cogidubnus
Derelict and Drifting

I think a well-known JtR author hired someone to travel back in time and perpetuate a series of copycat muders to justify a series of copycat books...
Cogidubnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2014, 08:04 AM   #29
Paul Colwell
Researcher

Now, this is progress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8t1i2jizw
Paul Colwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2014, 01:38 PM   #30
Keith Murray
Assistant to Mr. Mann

Default Embargoed Release of Breaking News: A Final Final Final Solution

The Royal Conspiracy was developed as a red herring to draw attention from the fact that the Queen-Empress had developed some imbalances during her long bereavement. A chronic hysteric given to crazed fits all her life, she was a sad example of what happens when people who are monarchs have delusions of grandeur. I mean, where do they go with that?

The trouble started when John Brown died in 1883. He had kept a careful watch on her after the Balmoral flocks started dwindling and reports came from the locals about of a mad dwarf loose on the hillsides at night.

In the mid-1880s she had taken to sneaking up on the train from Osborne House while replacing herself with a pile of cushions topped with that little bulbous crown she pinned atop her scarves. No one noticed the difference.

Usually she would just sit in the Britannia (naturally) or the Alma (she thought it sounded romantic) and wink at the stevedores, pretending to be an Aberdeen fishwife down on a lark. But then things turned nasty. She had started carrying a collection of knives for her self-protection. One thing led to another.

Her constant mourning dress offered a perfect cover in the darkness of Whitechapel. She started lurking and would do a quick jab and then run off. Some toughs liked her work and before long she was tagging along and poor Horsnell, Smith and Tabram were the result.

But she wanted more. So she waited in a dark corner one night and the rest is sad history. Her hiss of "Harlot!" was never heard except by the housemaid who had started following her, and it betrayed her motive.

Envy.

She also had been using a table runner as a makeshift train and lost it after the Eddowes mess. It is no surprise that it was found to have Kosminski's DNA on it. It would drag through the streets and picked up his genetic traces by sopping up the ditchwater he was known to drink. (Everything is easy to understand once you have the facts.)

Poor eyesight and bursitis finally ended her rampage. The Mary Jane Kelly scene made it plain, even to her, that she was having a hard time cleanly dispatching her targets. She deplored the untidiness when it was reported to her. And so her hobby ended and she went back to what she did best: looking glum and chinless, and irritating Bertie by lingering into the next century.

The household staff later had found ample evidence of her forays. Among the various photographs, small busts, hair lockets and other keepsakes placed in her coffin, the staff carefully tucked various desiccated organs, knives, train ticket stubs, miscellaneous sinew, a bayonet, napkins with men's names and addresses scrawled on them, purloined tavern spoons, a tattered bustier, an apron scrap with something nasty on it, assorted cachous, grape stems, loose change, hairpins, a wedding photo of Annie Chapman in which she was smiling, and receipts from the various doss houses where she would flop, because she was a stickler for such things.

Now, I have no knowledge or interest in the Ripper matter, and have not consulted anyone with any knowledge or experience with the cases. My kind don't. But I have arranged with a qualified geneticist at the Community College of South Riga to help me write a series of books on the subject, and two publishers are very interested. I have petitioned to open the tombs at Frogmore and expect approval imminently. I also have purchased a table runner at an antique store here in Wapping. Because I needed a table runner.

All I care about is the real human victims of this tragedy. Whoever they are. I've already spent half a quid of my own money for postage, so you can see my own motives are pure. I can't help it if my humanitarian nature will make me rich. And the doctors here at the home think it is just the thing to help me pay my bills, as those shock treatments do not come cheap.
Keith Murray is offline   Reply With Quote