Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > The Victims > Mary Kelly

Mary Kelly Not just killed, but destroyed, and more mystery than you can shake a stick at.

Old April 24th, 2017, 10:20 AM   #121
Debra Arif
Sausage brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Barnett View Post
I also spotted a death for a 24-y-o John Blair in ST G E in 1884.

BTW, I think it's only the online GRO index that has John Joseph's age at death as 10 years. The printed version has 0.
Yeah, I mentioned the free BMD version has the age as zero which showed me 10 in the GRO transcript was months rather than years in that case, similar to what happened with the Bachert infant deaths on the GRO.
Debra Arif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:24 AM   #122
Libby Isted

just to let you all know, i contacted St Ptricks Roman Catholic Cemetery in Leytonstone to ask for anymore information about John Morgensterns burial.

They replied to let me know that he had been buried in a public grave, an area where he was buried with others he wasnt related to. This type of grave are reused over time and it has been the case at St Patricks.

He was buried on 30/06/1900 and actually recorded as John Morgenstein. the fee for his burial was 1.05
Libby Isted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM   #123
Debra Arif
Sausage brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Isted View Post
just to let you all know, i contacted St Ptricks Roman Catholic Cemetery in Leytonstone to ask for anymore information about John Morgensterns burial.

They replied to let me know that he had been buried in a public grave, an area where he was buried with others he wasnt related to. This type of grave are reused over time and it has been the case at St Patricks.

He was buried on 30/06/1900 and actually recorded as John Morgenstein. the fee for his burial was 1.05
Thanks for that Libby. That's a similar to story to the final resting place of Mary Jane Kelly as you've probably read about.
Debra Arif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 07:04 PM   #124
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

Thanks Libby !