Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Registration and Assistance

Registration and Assistance A "How To " by How

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #31
Chris G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Brown View Post
Hey Robert !
People are droppin' left and right from this virus and all you can do is make friggin' jokes !
This is what happened to me just today after gettin' bitten by da bug

Trouble is I forget which one is the before and which one is the after....
Hi Howard

I have to say that some of these images are a vast improvement over the real thing.

C
For info about RipperCon in Baltimore, MD,
April 7-8, 2018, go to http://rippercon.com/
Chris G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #32
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

Caz:

Thanks for the warning....I still have some tread on these old tires and I ain't ready for a realignment just yet.

Chris..

You know...I sorta wish I did look that way because I'd capitalize on those looks in a minute. You've gotta know how to make a buck in this life,lemme tell ya.
I'd walk into a bank with a shopping bag...no handgun...just the face (Billboard Forehead or CarrotMan...either one) and say to the first scaredshitless teller, "Fill this sumbitch up, y pronto !"
Then I'd irrigate to Britain...and move into Caz's neighborhood. Her neighbors couldn't handle the guy with the carrothead...they'd all move...and I'd be set.
Always thinking over here...its my trademark.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #33
Caroline Morris
Author

Quote:
Her neighbors couldn't handle the guy with the carrothead...
Carrothead - er, sorry - I mean Howie Baby, you obviously haven't seen my neighbours. You'd fit in really well with them and I'd move
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #34
Chris G.

Quote:
Then I'd irrigate to Britain...and move into Caz's neighborhood.
The Brits would probably tell you that they have had Yanks irrigating over to Britain for years. What was the WWII saying? Overpaid, oversexed, and over here?

For info about RipperCon in Baltimore, MD,
April 7-8, 2018, go to http://rippercon.com/
Chris G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #35
Robert Linford
Researcher Extraordinaire

Somehow when I put "Howard Brown" and "irrigate" together I always think of "colonic."
Robert Linford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #36
String
innocent bystander & former captionmeister

Just got this :

Dearest one:
I am Barrister Cliff Moore Esq, a Solicitor at law and the personal attorney to late Mr. Richard Butler, who used to be a private contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company in Saudi Arabia herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2002, he and his wife with their three children were involved in an auto crash; all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.since then, I have made several inquiries with his country's embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you with this business partnership proposal. I have contacted you with the same similer name Hahn to assist in repatriating a huge,amount of money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance/Security Company where these huge deposits was lodged. The deceased had a deposit valued presently at Euros:- 2.5,million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros and the Company has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or Beneficiary by Will otherwise have the account confiscated within the next thirty official working days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many Years now,
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at E:-2.5million Euros can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and
trust to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me urgently by
Email:cliffmoore2000@aim.com or Telephone:+(34) -672-940-538 - as i am waiting you to provide me the following.for me to get all the necessary documents
************************************************** ******************************************
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.
4.photocopy of your identity card or international passport
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated,

Best regards,
Barrister Cliff Moore, Esq
Telephone:+(34) -672-940-538
Email: cliffmoore4@aol.com

Dearest one?
String is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #37
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

String:

Seriously, I sort of miss the old days of the enlargement ads ( They don't work and girls still laugh at me )....because now, believe it or not, I get breast augmentation spams.

So I sez to myself,I sez...I'll give it a go.

You should see how all the guys try to look down my shirt now. I feel so wanted !
Old April 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #38
Robert Linford
Researcher Extraordinaire

Be careful, String. I don't want to find that barrister Cliff Moore is judging the captions next week, while you're judging prison porridge.
Robert Linford is offline   Reply With Quote