Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > General Help Request & Items For Sale Forum

General Help Request & Items For Sale Forum Researchers and the general public place your wants and items you wish to sell or trade here

Old August 20th, 2016, 06:38 AM   #1
Debra Arif
Sausage brain

Default A to Z of Victorian Crime : Signed Copy : Charity Sale

Hi all,

I was offered a courtesy copy of the above book, authored by Neil Bell, Trevor Bond, Kate Clarke and Mark Oldridge (Ripper) because I was acknowledged in the book. As I had already purchased a copy, I asked Mark if he could get the courtesy copy signed for me so I could sell it off in aid of the Riding for the Disabled charity that Maisie is involved with as they are in the middle of a fund raising drive at the moment and he generously obliged.
The Huddersfield RDA is run by volunteers and provides both adults and children with disabilities the opportunity to have free riding lessons throughout the spring and summer months. Funding for these free lessons come solely through organising local charity events and receiving donations. Maisie is in her second riding season and passed her grade one exam last week. She has benefited in many ways from these lessons as do all the participants.

The book is brand new and in mint condition and has a sticker inserted with the signatures of all four of the authors.
I was going to put it for sale on ebay but decided to try here first.
If anyone is interested and would like to make me an offer by PM for the book (I'm not expecting much for it so don't be shy) then the person who makes the best offer can have it, postage free if it's a UK buyer. If there's no interest here then I'll put it on ebay within the next few weeks.

Thanks to all four authors.

Debs
Debra Arif is offline   Reply With Quote